I know when we upgrade some critical packages we get prompted to either keep old config, new, or compare the two. If there are no custom configs, I assume we're all safe to upgrade. I did not some issue in Monit/Munin but maybe because process/PID changes. I am also holding off upgrading to 3.1 for now. I will wait for another release or two before we/I attempt an upgrade. I am asking because some of us had some clamav-daemon issues after update and needed manual tweaking.