all my accounts sent email to spam folder

Discussion in 'General' started by m2hewitt, Mar 27, 2017.

1. m2hewitt

m2hewitt New Member

Dear guys,

all my emails sent from account hosted on my ISPConfig server are going to spam folder.

i already setup SPF records and DKIM for each domains.
    my instance server is hosted on DigitalOcean, and i use the DNS from it.

this is the structure:

master domain at vps:

A mail.mydomain.com > xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

mx mydomain.com mail handled by mail.mydomain.com

txt mydomain.com > "v=spf1 mx a ip4:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/xx a:ns1.xxxxxxxxxxx.com.ar a:ns2.xxxxxxxxxx.com.ar ~all"

txt default._domainkey.mydomain.com > "v=DKIM1; t=s; p=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

and each domains parked on my ISP had this config on DNS config:

[​IMG]

2. ahrasis

ahrasis Active Member

I am not sure about your settings though they look fine to me. But your mail server may not be duly recognized/celebrated by other email service provider as I think that is what they normally do. You can always try asking your email recipients to find your emails in the spam folder and mark them as non-spam. May be that will work in a/some way.

So far I remember, I never get my email service to work properly due to the later problem which is similar to yours. That is when I decided to I switch to use smtp-relay instead and relieved my self from all the headache relating to it. Hopefully you can find a solution and share it in here.

3. till

till Super Moderator Staff Member ISPConfig Developer

Spam folder at which ISP? Hotmail, gmail, yahoo? And did you check if your IP is on any blacklists?

4. Tuumke

Tuumke Member

https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/stage3.com.ar/

5. sanayasaini

sanayasaini New Member

If you are talking about gmail and you have many email in your inbox then some incoming mails by default arrive in spam folder and the sender tell that ting that if you do not find your mail once check your spam or junk folder.

6. m2hewitt

m2hewitt New Member

Thanks for all!

The IP is clean!

After setup dmarc for stage3.com.ar, all of my customers domains emails going to inbox OK.
    is stange, becouse all of my domains parked on ISP is going to inbox now, -.-
    But hotmail/outlook they still mark my mail as spam

i need to perform setup dmarc on all of my domains?

status mxtool

stage3.com.ar
    [​IMG]

and the master domain
    digitaldepartment.com.ar

smtp and pop3 hosted on mail.digitaldepartment.com.ar

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
    ahrasis likes this.
  7. Tuumke

Tuumke Member

Yes, i'd advise to set it up for each domain.