I used the 14.04 apache perfect server setup, for the most part, not many customizations have been done. I did install opendkim and configure it, and it's working as expected, but I'm just marking emails as they go out, I'm not filtering on incoming for DKIM sigs. I also added checks for valid domains, added use of RBL's, etc, per a guide on here. Some emails inbound are getting marked with the X-Spam header, some are not, here is one that is marked: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/9884661529aa94e059ee And one that is not: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/f518f0540e5bdc102727 Here is the mail.log entry for the email that didn't have markings: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/66166fa077ffd53025cf Here is my main.cf: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/76f0a1ba191c842580ec master.cf: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/42b7b1fcfbde0a65eeb5 amavis 50-user: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/ac95c9d8cccfcaab91f4 Relevant amavis debug logs: https://gist.github.com/wokka1/2f5b652cac61a4b5be6d Please note, these debug logs were from a test message, not the original spam. I can recreate the no spam headers by sending an email from my work domain (exchange) into my ispconfig setup. The exchange server email is coming across the internet. I'm at a loss as to why some are not being marked with spam headers. The amavis debug logs give great detail, I'm just not sure exactly what I'm looking for there. Thanks for your help and let me know if you need further info please.