Hi, Last week I added a bunch of alias domains in ISP config all linked to the same domain. Worked fine! Today I've added another alias domain, using the same procedure and it shows the: "It works!" page. The process I have followed as as followed: Create A-record pointing to the IP address of the server Within ISPconfig click on Add new alias domain Enter the domain in the Aliasdomain field Paent Website leave it (domain was selected) Redirect Type, leave default (blank) Redirect Path leave on default (blank) Auto-Subdomain select *. SEO Redirect leave default (blank) Check the Active checkbox Press the save button and after waiting a min. of 5 I loaded the newly added domain in the browser, showing the previous mentioned result. I've checked vhost files and the domain is added there just like the previously, correct working domains. I've restarted Apache as well as the server but without any result. Please advice how to solve this issue.