I have a dedicated CP and multiple Web servers. Added a new customer via api and it created everything correctly in the master control panel. However, when I go the server that its supposed to be created on and look in the /etc/apache2/sites-available, it was never created?? I checked the CP's MySQL dbispconfig file and the entry is exactly what I see in the control panel in the web-domain table. The server ID is the server it should have created the website on I check the remote web server MySQL servers dbispconfig that is supposed to house my new website, but there is no entry for the new domain in the web_domain table on the remote server. I thought ok, the sync service is not running every minute like its supposed to but checking the syslogs I see it working. I logged into the remote webserver via ssh and did a command line: /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh It ran and then said: finished. I don't see any errors in the syslog or apache error log. Where can I go (which log) to see why the remote server is not pulling the correct info from the master CP and replicating it. Thanks!