Hi, Ok, I messed up - I accidentally did a rm * on the /usr/local/ispconfig/server/ directory and now I can't get things quite back to status quo. Here's what I've done: Copied back all files from my ispconfig backup - Tried running server.sh and it complained about missing config.inc.php - I used the boilerplate config.inc.php and filled in the DB fields this "seemed" to get things working - server.sh now runs again and it says it is processing records, but it actually doesn't do anything (i.e. I am not getting all the debug messages I used to get, no DB/filesystem/FTP etc. is actually being created nor removed on the system) I am guessing I just need to tweak the config php some more - or that there are further missing files - I hope you can give me a rough heads up on what server.sh needs to do its job properly.... Thanks!