Hi, I have a problem when creating new websites. I am on a multiserver setup, and on my webserver I already created a website, lets call it working.tld, which is working fine. The ispconfig admin panel is also working fine. But when I create an additional website, lets say notworking.tld, i get a 403 error when I visit the website. I don't know if the problem is, that it's an additional website, or if I made some change on the server between setting up the first and the second website, which cause the problem. The fact is that all new websites I now create are not working and give me the same 403 error. Here are some facts about my setup: The webserver is running on a Ubuntu 12.04 VM (OpenVZ). I control the OpenVZ Host myself, and did not make any changes there. I recently installed an SSL-Wildcard certificate, als described here (don't know if that can have anything to do with it): installing ssl cert Here is the output of the ../log/error.log of "notworking.tld": Code: [Fri Feb 28 08:42:55 2014] [error] [client 220.127.116.11] (13)Permission denied: access to / denied [Fri Feb 28 08:42:55 2014] [error] [client 18.104.22.168] (13)Permission denied: access to /error/403.html denied Here is the output of the acces.log: Code: 22.214.171.124 - - [28/Feb/2014:09:12:53 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 403 0 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.117 Safari/537.36" 126.96.36.199 - - [28/Feb/2014:09:12:53 +0100] "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1" 403 0 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.117 Safari/537.36" I compared the vhost files of the working.tld and notworking.tld, and they are essentially identical. Here is the vhost file of the nottworking.tld: Code: <Directory /var/www/notworking.tld> AllowOverride None Order Deny,Allow Deny from all </Directory> <VirtualHost *:80> DocumentRoot /var/www/notworking.tld/web ServerName notworking.tld ServerAlias www.notworking.tld ServerAdmin [email protected] I am really a bit stumped about what could cause this problem. I just can't find any apparent reason.