I have an HP w2207h monitor (22") which works fine under windows XP pro SP2 with an ATI Radeon 2400 HD. as I only want to use this monitor with both the XP box and my server (Fujitsu Siemens Primergy Econel 100 - with ATI Rage XL as Video card.) I have to switch from one computer to another using KVM. The problem is that under fedora 7 I only get a portion of the screen (about 75%) that shows on the left. The remaining 25% is black. During boot, the monitor always auto adjust (or at least tries to) to 1680x1050, but always ends up as described above. I have tried to edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf to force the 1680x1050 to load but always get 800x600 instead after logging out and then in. I googled the problem the whole afternoon without success. At the ATI website, they do not have any Linux driver or suggestions for the problem. If anybody had the same problem and sorted it out, or has a suggestion how I recover my full screen using the resolution I want, I would appreciate it much if they could communicate that. Thanks in advance.