just for the record : running
from 3.1.11 to 3.1.12 did work perfectly in my case.
Hi, fine. Thanks for that quick answer.
I will give th .sh a try !
please allow to jump in this post...
could you tell me why you use this method of update...
thanks for pointing me to the right comment Taleman, and for your explanations ahrasis.
I did understand what happend
Thanks again !
When i did this (dist-upgrade) my "kept back" packages reinstall.
The strange thing is that php 7.2 was installed too in the same...
i'd followed this one, to install php 5.6 in ISPConfig 3.1.11 on Debian 9...
Separate names with a comma.