Old 16th January 2007, 01:36

Default More e-mail help

Okay at least now I can SEND e-mails with my 1 user but I can´t receive them. When I go to outlook express am I just not setting something up right?
I add it as a pop account should it be IMAP? also should I use user.name@missionnicaragua.net or user.name%missionnicaragua.net?
Sponsored Links
Old 16th January 2007, 08:37
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,255 Times in 4,121 Posts

The username is just:

Quote:
user.name
Old 16th January 2007, 17:24

Default Thanks it works on 1 server

Thanks it works on one server (literaltranslations.com) I HAD missionnicaragua.net server working but now any time I send an e-mail I get the following reply:
- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
orlando.montiel@missionnicaragua.net; Failed; 5.1.1 (bad destination mailbox address)

Remote MTA mx00.1and1.com: SMTP diagnostic: 550 won't relay to orlando.montiel@missionnicaragua.net

Reporting-MTA: dns; mta9.wss.scd.yahoo.com
Arrival-Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 06:43:40 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822; orlando.montiel@missionnicaragua.net
Action: Failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mx00.1and1.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 won't relay to orlando.montiel@missionnicaragua.net

Start of the Attached Message

Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:43:39 -0600
To: orlando.montiel@missionnicaragua.net

I have tried to reset the users for that web page. I have tried removing all the entries for www.missionnicaragua.net in /etc/postfix/virtusertable and nothing seems to work

Another bug I am having issues with. I want to have an orlando@missionnicaragua.net That is a user that I have deleted (Because I did not like his user extention web1_orlando) I have since gotten rid of the user extention (prefixes) but now when I want to add a user again and use orlando@missionnicaragua.net it says that that box is beeing used (even though I ALSO get the same reply mail. What got corrupted and how can I fix it. I DON'T want to reload this late in the game
Old 17th January 2007, 18:16
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,735 Times in 2,571 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhonnoll78
I have tried to reset the users for that web page. I have tried removing all the entries for www.missionnicaragua.net in /etc/postfix/virtusertable and nothing seems to work
Is missionnicaragua.net your server? If so, what's in /etc/postfix/main.cf (please strip out the comments) and /etc/postfix/virtusertable? Also make sure your server isn't blacklisted: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhonnoll78
Another bug I am having issues with. I want to have an orlando@missionnicaragua.net That is a user that I have deleted (Because I did not like his user extention web1_orlando) I have since gotten rid of the user extention (prefixes) but now when I want to add a user again and use orlando@missionnicaragua.net it says that that box is beeing used (even though I ALSO get the same reply mail. What got corrupted and how can I fix it. I DON'T want to reload this late in the game
Please check if that user is in one of ISPConfig's recycle bins. If so, you must delete it from there before you can create the same user again.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: