Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 18th December 2006, 03:33

Default How to show quota info in squirrel mail

I am configuring a webmail for my users using squirrelmail in a dedicated website (small web in an spanish highschool). Due to ISPConfig way of setting the users quota, the squrirrel mail plugin quota doesn'work-or, al last, I am unable of getting it to work.

Could any of you, gentlemen, give me a hint about how to add a simple php code to write in the squirrelmail's main screen the quota value?

Or, better, a way to get usable the quota plugin?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 18th December 2006, 08:26
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,255 Times in 4,121 Posts

ISPConfig uses linux system quotas. You can use all the linux quota commandline tools like repquota to get the quota value of the user. Or you compare the quota value in the ISPConfig mysql database with the amount of stored files in the users home directory, but thats less exact as it will not match temporary files for example and files stores in other locations (even if a mailusers normally can not store files in other locations).