Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 15th December 2006, 14:27

Default Co-Domains question

Hello,

I need to host a website that must be reachable via a few different domainnames; for example www.a.de, www.b.de and www.c.de must have the same content. How would I do this?
Obviously I would not upload the content to all three webs. I might upload it to one web and then create the other two webs and put a redirect on both of them.
But I guess there is a smarter way with ISPconfig?! What are co-domains, for example?

Thank you,
regards, Tom
Sponsored Links
Old 15th December 2006, 17:52
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,321 Times in 4,174 Posts

Co-domains are exactly ehat you want A co-domain is a alias for the main domain of the website. Add www.b.de and www.c.de as co-domain to the website www.a.de.