ISPConfig 2.2.9 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for OpenSuSE 10.2 and Debian 4.0 (Etch),
ClamAV was updated to 0.88.7 and several minor bugs were fixed. The Russian
translation of the control panel interface was added.
- Update: Updated ClamAV to 0.88.7
- Added: Russian translation
- Added: Support for SuSE 10.2
- Added: Support for the upcoming Debian 4.0 (Etch)
- Added: g++ check in the installer.
- Added: Changed login forms: focus is now on the username field automatically.
- Bugfix: Modified rc_edit() function to make daemons start/stop on SuSE systems.
- Bugfix: Fixed a little bug in the display of the disk usage (see http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9012)
- Bugfix: Remove http:// and https:// and spaces from domains and hosts (Co-Domains, main FQDN, DNS Manager)
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in the paging function of the lists.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.9.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root User:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.9.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.