Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 19th May 2014, 13:02

Default Perfect Mail server - Quota VDA patch

Hi, I used this tutor Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier, MySQL And SquirrelMail (Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) and have some issues with quota.

unused parameter: virtual_overquota_bounce=yes
unused parameter: virtual_maildir_limit_message="The user you are trying to reach is over quota."
unused parameter: virtual_maildir_extended=yes
unused parameter: virtual_mailbox_limit_override=yes

I know that I can comment this line but I get infos about mailboxes quota that is about 60% but in virtual uiseres table in mysql I set 0. So I think that problem will be vith VDA patch so I patch my postfix again and install but still I get the same error.

mail_version = 2.9.6 but I use apt-get update & upgrade is there any error? How can I fix it? How can I tell postfix to not use quota or read unlimited (0) as really unlimited?
Sponsored Links