Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Tips/Tricks/Mods

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 22nd April 2008, 10:02

Yeah it's very annoying having to redo the addons and I haven't got time to make a package right now (too many projects, hacks and mods on other projects)...
What ISPConfig developers should do is provide an upgrade without the whole package and loss of certificates etc.etc. Or even supply a patch to run against the release so my own mods I like (like the sticky menus as per my website) don't have to be reapplied every time..
Old 23rd April 2008, 21:49

True.. true..

The Sticky menu's I read once, but forgot about it so I wil have a look and install it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtremors
Yeah it's very annoying having to redo the addons and I haven't got time to make a package right now (too many projects, hacks and mods on other projects)...
What ISPConfig developers should do is provide an upgrade without the whole package and loss of certificates etc.etc. Or even supply a patch to run against the release so my own mods I like (like the sticky menus as per my website) don't have to be reapplied every time..
Old 24th April 2008, 12:46

basically it was a javascript modification to ispconfig to keep the left side folders that are opened truely opened and not collapse every time you click a link on ispconfig.. was really annoying to having to search and open the links each time especially where ispconfig always takes you back to the status page and then you got to go back to the site link and click it and go back to the spot you were in... baaaaaad design. no excuses boys....
Old 28th May 2008, 00:08

Send a message via ICQ to radim_h
Default line 196 error

Hello,

i'm still using this awstats script, as i don't like webalizer and static awstats.
I have just kept awstats directories and have not used instalator after the problem with not updating ISPconfig and everything works fine now..

I'd like just get rid of that message
Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/awstats.php on line 196

which probably causes that global admin login is added after each processed site instead of once in whole .htaccess
Do you have idea how to fix it, please?

+there is one more little problem - if set in /etc/awstats/awstats.model.conf Language="auto" (which has to use language depending on browser language setting - First available language accepted by browser=auto) it is always showing awstats in English i have to use Lang="cz"but then it is showing Czech also for English speakign customers...

BTW: haven't you think about update awstats in package from 6.5 to last stable 6.7 ? .o) http://awstats.sourceforge.net/#DOWNLOAD

Last edited by radim_h; 21st June 2008 at 18:31.
Old 28th May 2008, 02:48

Firstly the awstats.model.conf is loading every site so it's kinda like a global template which is generalised with every site. So if the language=auto doesn't work then I can only guess it's an awstats issue. If you can get 1 site working without using the main template (remove the Include in the testing sites awstats conf file before cron runs again as it overwrites), then we can work out what could be going wrong with the config.

With that array_merge problem, try adding :

$directory_array = array();

in this section
PHP Code:
function dir_array($dir){

// INSERT HERE

if ($dirstream = @opendir($dir)) {
    while (
false !== ($filename readdir($dirstream))) {
      if (
$filename!="." && $filename!=".."){
        if (
is_file($dir."/".$filename) && !is_link($dir."/".$filename)){

$directory_array[$dir."/".$filename] = filemtime($dir."/".$filename);
        }
        if (
is_dir($dir."/".$filename)) $directory_array array_merge($directory_arraydir_array($dir."/".$filename));
      }
    }
  } 
Old 28th May 2008, 15:41

Default $directory_array = array();

i tried now just the first part, adding $directory_array = array();

error message has dissapeared, but
awstatsadmin:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
is still added after each page, has it to be this way, or is it supposed be adde just at once in whole .htpasswd ?
Old 29th May 2008, 01:12

the global password file is suppose to have only 1 listing of the main admin. it's only because i was lazy that I copied the list of the "per site" users password file to the global one which already included the admin from a previous users site so you end up with multiples of the admin.
I had since changed it (Finally, lazy bastard i am) months ago and the update is on my site www.djtremors.com

just copy the awstats.php from the download package and manually copy it across, no need really to reinstall the whole thing. I don't think it would break the existing site (backup your one in case of course )
Old 21st June 2008, 18:28

Hello!
tried bit later then your answer here was .,

i have installed new ispconfig server today, just manually copied your 1.4.1 awstats to appropriate directories and it is still same, one global password after each web site and one of the end of .htpasswd as bonus...

i also tried change permissions on files in
/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/web/ispc.awstats from root:root to admispconfig:admispconfig but nothing changed

what im i doing wrong?

BTW: haven't you think to update awstats in package from version 6.5 to last stable 6.7 ? http://awstats.sourceforge.net/#DOWNLOAD
are the awstats 6.5 scripts modified anyhow or could i copy 6.7 over package directories?

EDIT:
yes it should be updated to awstats 6.7, it also solved problem with language="auto" , hope i didn't miss something

Last edited by radim_h; 21st June 2008 at 19:40. Reason: .
Old 22nd June 2008, 09:19

Did you remember to run the cron command line manually as copying the script over the old one isn't enough unless you wait a day for the script to run overnight.
Check the file modified date of the global password file and see if it was changed since the time you copied the new version over the old one.

yes your right, I could upgrade the awstats to 6.7 but I am a man of the community these days and work on more protects and hacks than I should be... ie
ispconfig
dtc (www.gplhost.org)
Xenaholic (my new Xen free enterprise project)
cerberus helpdesk mods
osticket mods
etc.
etc.

i really should cut things down a little.

but you can quite easily do the update yourselves if you basically copy the correct folders from awstats over the ones I supply and basically it's patched.. backup of course.

hopefully in time when i rebuild my DTC development server, I'll also build my little ispconfig mod development environment again and fix things up...
I need it done anyway as I have a squirrelmail mod to populate the preferences of the user so it doesn't email out as web##_username@domain but their proper email address.. ispconfigs SQL query joining is for the insane...
Old 23rd June 2008, 15:43

Hello,
ad 6.7.- as i wrote in edit, there was no problem installing 6.7over 6.5 and it also solved the mentioned problem with"language="auto" in 6.5 model.conf

of course i ran the script manually

Should be that cause by distro or something? i'm using Debian Etch...
which part of sode is wipping out multiple global admin entries?