Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Feature Requests

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 5th October 2006, 17:00

Default A feature to view number of messages waiting per email box

***reposting this from the Installation/Configuration Forum***

First, to those who have created ISPConfig, you guys are incredible. This nearly the most perfect ISP control panel to date. A huge thanks from me.

I have a question that was brought up by one of my clients who allowed me to deploy an ISPConfig box to his location as an email server. One of his questions asked was how to use a feature that he was familiar with in IMail. In IMail, he had the ability to click on a user account, and view if that user still had messages waiting on the server to be downloaded to an email client. He noted that he did not see a way to do this in ISPConfig.

Now, his request was for a graphical tool that allows for this. I don't know if something like this exists, especially since it could deal with permission issues on home accounts for ISPConfig users. But, I am curious as well. Can a tool that accomplishes this be created and used from within ISPConfig?
Sponsored Links