I have an issue with one of the user email accounts that i have set up in ISPConfig. I have multiple sites set up as clients, one of the users in one of the websites is having an issue receiveing email.
It is pretty strange because eh receives all email coming from outside mail servers and from users from his website, but is unable to receive email from users in any of the other sites that i have set up.
I already deleted the account and made sure i removed it from the recycling bins, and re-created the account and still having the same issue. Again, this only happens with this one user and its driving me crazy.