#1  
Old 5th September 2006, 16:10
tijn_tux tijn_tux is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default PHP support missing?

Hi all,

Ive installed ISPconfig, and it worked fine!

but.. i wanted to install php with pgsql support,

so i followed the setup on this forum (add --with-php-pgsql) and reinstalled. this one -> http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sho...ght=postgresql

That went ok, but now, when i go to a site i see the php code (also added index.phtml and normal phtml files to work with isp config a few threads earlier)

When i rename the index.phtml to index.php i also see the code, when i create a file called test.php and put <? phpinfo(); ?> in it, it Works! so.. i renamed index.php to test.php....and i just saw code again...

what could be the problem?

thnx in advance tijn

Last edited by tijn_tux; 5th September 2006 at 16:32.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 5th September 2006, 16:21
jjw jjw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 87
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Sorry if you've though of this (I am a noob).

Have you enabled php in the control panel for that site?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 5th September 2006, 16:22
tijn_tux tijn_tux is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yes,

You dont have to say sry it was possible

thnx anyway
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 6th September 2006, 09:13
tijn_tux tijn_tux is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

It still doenst work iam trying everything i can find, but no luck

Help plz, server has to go live in a couple of days


thnx in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 6th September 2006, 09:53
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,488
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,259 Times in 4,123 Posts
Default

Quote:
so i followed the setup on this forum (add --with-php-pgsql) and reinstalled. this one -> http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sho...ght=postgresql

That went ok, but now, when i go to a site i see the php code (also added index.phtml and normal phtml files to work with isp config a few threads earlier)

When i rename the index.phtml to index.php i also see the code, when i create a file called test.php and put <? phpinfo(); ?> in it, it Works! so.. i renamed index.php to test.php....and i just saw code again...
The php you recompiled has nothing to do with your websites, you recompiled the ISPConfig php version for the adminpanel.

Just install the php pacakges available for your linux distribution. Thats all If you dont know how to set this up, have a look at the perfect setup guides mentioned on the ISPconfig documentation page.
__________________
Till Brehm
--
Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 6th September 2006, 10:07
tijn_tux tijn_tux is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Ah ok, thnx till,

Next problem is still there, all my sites now dont show php anymore.. after reisntall of ispconfig.

What does work. i create a new site, take the content of an old one, copy it...and it works!

so know i have te recreate about 70 sites :S ah well it works..

Thnx for the help!

tijn
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 6th September 2006, 10:15
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,488
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,259 Times in 4,123 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijn_tux
Next problem is still there, all my sites now dont show php anymore.. after reisntall of ispconfig.

What does work. i create a new site, take the content of an old one, copy it...and it works!

so know i have te recreate about 70 sites :S ah well it works..
Yes. ISPConfig manages PHP only on sites that where created by ISPConfig.
__________________
Till Brehm
--
Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 6th September 2006, 10:20
tijn_tux tijn_tux is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 39
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Yes, but the sites WHERE made by ispconfig, i did a reinstall with pgsql for phppgadmin,

all sites should be working (they are all under sites in ISPconfig)

But they wont
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 6th September 2006, 10:38
till till is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 35,488
Thanks: 813
Thanked 5,259 Times in 4,123 Posts
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tijn_tux
Yes, but the sites WHERE made by ispconfig, i did a reinstall with pgsql for phppgadmin,

all sites should be working (they are all under sites in ISPconfig)
Sites created by ISPConfig use always the php from your linux distribution. They NEVER use the PHP from ISPConfig (which you recompiled for pgsql). The ISPConfig PHP is only for backend tasks of the controlpanel and not used for hosting sites.

Just insall mod_php from your linux distribution plus the php-gqsql package and you are done.

Please have also a look at the perfect setup howtos, the installation is described there.
__________________
Till Brehm
--
Get ISPConfig support and the ISPConfig 3 manual from ispconfig.org.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ISP-Server Setup - Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Problem with ISPConfig chipw Installation/Configuration 6 30th October 2006 09:38
Problem with BIND and ISPConfigs's DNS Manager Nejko Installation/Configuration 66 22nd April 2006 20:47
Downgrade php5 to php4.4.2 llizards Installation/Configuration 4 13th March 2006 23:58
setup fails on debian 3.1 dtrumbower Installation/Configuration 7 7th March 2006 13:42
ISPConfig Failure on SuSe 9.3 gimhan90 Installation/Configuration 13 2nd February 2006 10:29


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.