Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 17th June 2013, 12:31

Default Mail server problem

Hello guy's ,
First of all I want to thank you all for the wonderful community that you have build here !

I have a fresh install of debian 6 on my linode vps and installed ISPConfig 3 according to the perfect server tutorial here on howtoforge.com however I found out that my mail server is not working .

I have 2 domain names pointed to the vps and of course I've added to ISPConfig all the necessary data (created site , email , mail box, etc).

ISPConfig say's it's all alright but when I wanted to test the email it did not work I can send and receive emails on my hosted domains but not on other email addresses .

I can provide you whit anything you need in order to help me debug this problem .

Also thank you for reading my post !
Sponsored Links