Old 19th June 2013, 09:23

Thanks, i think i did not use the right word, the packages are not available in the universe for the latest Ubuntu Server (LTS). That is what i meant. I rushed to conclusion on LXC, and thanks for letting me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
LXC does not support quota yet, so its not a usable solution for hosting. I'll check it from tim to time but till now I did not find a way to configure user quotas in containers with LXC.

OpenVZ is not outdated btw, it is udner active development. You get the latest opnevz kernels from openvz.org

WE had a timeout before any many users complained about it so the software was changed to the current behaviour which keeps the session open until browser is closed.
Sponsored Links