Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 6th June 2013, 18:28

Default Jailkit Installation Issues Debian Wheezy

I am following the how-to for The Perfect Server Debian Wheezy, and I am running into an error with Jailkit. This is on an OpenVZ VPS.

Code:
dpkg-shlibdeps: error: no dependency information found for /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (used by debian/jailkit/usr/sbin/jk_socketd)
dh_shlibdeps: dpkg-shlibdeps -Tdebian/jailkit.substvars debian/jailkit/usr/sbin/jk_chrootlaunch debian/jailkit/usr/sbin/jk_socketd debian/jailkit/usr/sbin/jk_chrootsh debian/jailkit/usr/sbin/jk_lsh debian/jailkit/usr/bin/jk_uchroot returned exit code 2
Has anyone got a work around for this? I would love to install jailkit, but I can't find anyone with a similar issue.
Sponsored Links
Old 6th June 2013, 18:52

I am not real sure what happened with my libc6 on a new VPS, but the configuration file was missing from what I could see. I had to force a reinstall of that package to get it to work.