Old 5th May 2013, 18:10

Default New Install on Wheezy

I just created a standalone test server with Wheezy (Debian7) and ISPConfig 3.0.5.2 and everything works except for the System Service Status.

Every service is shown Offline even though everything works properly and I can create new sites, new databases, DNS records, etc. and it all works.

I used the Debian6 perfect setup which might have been a mistake, but everything works except for the Show Service status.

This is probably something stupid I missed, but I can't figure it out. I read some other posts about Ipv6 but those fixes don't work.

Everything else in the Server State area shows up correctly (RAID State, Disk Usage, Server Load, Update State etc.) but the Show Services shows everything Offline.

This is a test server, so it's no big deal and I can reinstall from scratch, but I'd really rather not waste the time if the fix is easy.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old 5th May 2013, 20:11

well i updates my squeeze to wheezy and after some changes to dovecot (i did have ip6 used and therefore it does not update until i add
Code:
listen= *
to dovecot.conf) i got everything working. service status also showing as running...