Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 8th February 2013, 13:01

Question all created domains from different clients point all towards first created website

Hello Everyone,

I created a new virtual server with better specs by the same host.
Installed the latest ubuntu 12.10 version following the perfect server guide.

After installation was done i created a user, dns entry for it creatd a domain and added a website and mailadres.

Everything seems to work fine except that the website is on the first load very slow and when it does load the first page everything else seems to load better not as fast as it was but significantly better then the first load.

When i create a new user, dns entry create a new domain and added a website and mailadres for it, i uploaded the website to the new server but when i browse to it, it will open up the first website, email is working well. for every new user i create and i try to go to there website it opens the first created website.

any help would be appriciated
Sponsored Links
Old 9th February 2013, 15:47
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,744 Times in 2,577 Posts

Make sure you select a specific IP instead of * for your web sites in ISPConfig.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: