Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 4th February 2013, 23:27

Default Follow instructions to install horde 4 webmail with tweaks

So I followed the below link initially when setting up Horde the first time. However there were things missing in Horde 4 so I installed the Beta of Horde 5. This was pretty awesome setup and passwd plugin worked. However with upgrading to full version of Horde 5 (not webmail version) I lost the passwd function. And on top of that I also am running separate mail and web server, which complicates things a little more.

So here are my questions.
Which ispconfig database should I Authenticate against? Mail server or Web server?
If I change the password in Horde without the module passwd, will it work?
If I switch the password for the user in Horde on the webserver ispconfig database, will it replicate over to the mail ispconfig database?

Thanks!
Hans-Erik

http://www.howtoforge.com/install-ho...e-through-pear
Sponsored Links