Old 30th July 2006, 20:33

Default Templates or Skel For ISPConfig

Hi,

I am trying to add some lines for virtualhost created using ISPConfig in vhost_ispconfig.conf for the apache2 webserver. Is there a template somewhere that I can edit so each virtualhost created using ISPConfig will have a customised <VirtualHost> directives?

I would also appreciate if someone could tell me where ISPConfig kept the skels for the documentroot of each domains/sites created using ISPConfig. I would like to customise the index and maybe create additional folders for each domains/sites created using ISPConfig.

Same goes for templates for the DNS zone files. Thanks in advance for any help given.

Regards,

A. Syadiqin
Sponsored Links
Old 31st July 2006, 08:54
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,321 Times in 4,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asyadiqin
Hi,

I am trying to add some lines for virtualhost created using ISPConfig in vhost_ispconfig.conf for the apache2 webserver. Is there a template somewhere that I can edit so each virtualhost created using ISPConfig will have a customised <VirtualHost> directives?
no.

Quote:
I would also appreciate if someone could tell me where ISPConfig kept the skels for the documentroot of each domains/sites created using ISPConfig. I would like to customise the index and maybe create additional folders for each domains/sites created using ISPConfig.
The directories are created by the script /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.lib.php

Quote:
Same goes for templates for the DNS zone files.
The templates are in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/
Old 4th August 2006, 21:16

Thanks for the info, Till.

It seems that you can customise how a VirtualHost is added by editing the file /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/config.lib.php

Its a bit hard as the comments are written in German, I think....

What I am trying to do is to modify the ErrorLog and CustomLog directives to work with Awstats.... I am getting some success in doing it but still not really 100% perfect. For now, I will work on getting my Awstats to work with ISPConfig.