Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 18th October 2012, 10:11

Send a message via MSN to cmccrea

Default Customized Virtual hosts + squirrelmail

Afternoon guys and gals,

Have configured a ubuntu mail server including squirrelmail, mysql, apache and postfix. All is working and I have created the virtual hosts setup and populated the sql database. All is working correctly but I know am wondering how I customize it so that each virtual domain has its own customized log in page for squirrelmail.

If anyone can shed some light on how or where I can read up about it. I have noticed that a lot of the documentation for Squirrelmail seems a little "dated".

Thanks