Old 5th October 2012, 21:36

Default Grub and boot error

I'm not sure where else to post this and I need some major help ASAP. Thanks in advance for any help.

Everything was working fine on my HP ProLiant ML310 with the Perfect Server (Apache, PostFix, etc). I was able to remote connect and reboot my system anytime and I had it running like a champ.

Last update, however, the GRUB showed up not knowing where to go, then when I physically had to choose an OS, it gives me the following:

[ xx.xxxxxx] Process swapper/0
[ xx.xxxxxx] Stack:
[ xx.xxxxxx] Call Trace:
[ xx.xxxxxx] Code: XXXXXXXXX

I'm not sure if the last update had anything to do with this error, however, my server wont go into it's OS.

HELP!

Again, thanks in advance for any and all help!
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
ubuntu 12.