I asked for his help, today I am having trouble with mysql and phpmyadmin.
1. login as root and the newly created user in the control panel ISPConfig in phpmyadmin or directly from a linux machine can not;
2. but if I try to test the login with a normal user who has gone before can be no problem. Its only the root user can't login and the newly created user..
3. The error occurs when login in phpmyadmin is "# 1045 Can not log in to the MySQL server"
4. The error occurs when login in linux machine:
root @ test: ~ # mysql-u root-p
Enter a password:
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root' @ 'localhost' (using password: YES)
root @ test: ~ #
The solution that I have done are:
1. Restart mysql service and try to restart the CPU can not be too;
2. I try to check from root @ test: ~ # tail-f /var/log/mysql.log messages appear no nothing;
3. I have tried the following but can not as well.
/usr/sbin/mysqld --skip-grant-tables --skip-networking &
mysql -u root mysql
USE mysql UPDATE user SET Password = PASSWORD('newpwd') WHERE Host = '%' AND User = 'root';
4. I asked for his help what should i do
5. I'm using ISPConfig 188.8.131.52 and OS Ubuntu 12:04. My machine is running normally about 4 months and had a problem like this occurs.
ISPConfig installation when I use this tutorial: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...ispconfig-3-p4