Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 22nd September 2012, 20:02

Default Browser shutting down trying to connect to IspConfig

I installed IspConfig3 to a Ubuntu 12.04 server. It looked if everything is installed correctly. Trying to connect to IspConfig using https:// the login screen appears. I can sometimes add loginname and password, and the welcome screen appears. Trying to use a button and the browser (Epiphany) shuts down. Trying to reconnect, I am not able to put in my loginname and password, and the browser also shuts down.

I use the Ubuntu server headless and connect through vnc4server. I did my complete installation that way. Squirrelmail and PhpMyadmin are functioning normally.

Anybody has a clue?

With kind regards,

Ad
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd September 2012, 21:18

Problem solved. I am able to login over the internet using my ip-address/ispconfig.