Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Desktop Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 24th August 2012, 06:25

Default Brasso stuck as default when downloading in firefox

Okay, so here is my issue. I am running Ubuntu 12.04 and I am having issues with my default apps getting switched for downloading in Firefox. For example: say that I am downloading a torrent, which usually uses the transmission bittorrent client, but when I click download on the site and firefox pops up its little window asking what app I want to use or save the file, it has brasso saved as my default app instead of transmission bittorrent client. I've tried everything I know but cant get the bittorrent client back as my default. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing>?
Sponsored Links