Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 14th March 2013, 23:15

Send a message via MSN to maumar Send a message via Skype™ to maumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
There is no function to add a secondary dns record available yet, we will add it in 3.0.5. Dont use the primary function as this will create a domain conflict.

If you use the ispconfig dns mirroring functions as described in the multiserver tutorials, then you dont have to add a slave recird at all as ispconfig takes care for mirroring the record to the dns slave automatically.
As far as I can see, it is still missing in 3.0.5, but don't worry, it is a bunch of lines of code and I have added them into (my local version) 3.0.5 (that ones I coded into 3.0.4.6)
Sponsored Links