Old 22nd July 2012, 17:10

Default ISPconfig and Problem FTP

Hello I have a VPS running ISPconfig everything works fine and dandy pages etc but I have to say quite a strange problem, when I added domain and I podpialem klijenta the FTP server created for the domain and everything worked OK until suddenly 6 days after adding a domain and FTP user logs on him and wants to change the file ending in. php and when you try to send comments with nei trasferu can begin as much as he wants it too zmeni chmod mistake I will add only to log on as admin it works ok wsyzstko rownierz data gave a friend and he has the same I will add also a problem with the server side and stand three to two the others I have access as admin and as plain FTP only user of this one I have this strange problem I tried to create a new user anwet but that does not match
Sponsored Links