Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 4th June 2012, 16:39

Default problem with /stats/ and redirect question

ok this is a 2 part question.

All of my websites but one, the /stats/ directory works. One website is running joomla, and when i try to access /stats/ on it, i get 404 - Component not found error.

Now to describe my setup for the 2nd question. I have say domain1.com and domain1.org. the website is setup in domain1.com, and domain1.org is setup as a website, and is redirecting to website1.com. I do this because the client wants to know which domain people are using to access their websites. The problem is with the redirect, how can someone access the stats in domain1.org/stats/ if its redirecting back to domain1.com? Can i setup a symlink to say domain1.com/stats2/ -> /var/www/domain1.org/web/stats ?

thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 4th June 2012, 22:22

screw it, i made a new website, symlinked all of the websites stats dir inside of it, works like a champ.