Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 17th May 2012, 00:36

Default ISPConfig 3 multiserver not in sync

hello,
I have build up a multiserver cluster with ISPConfig 3, at the begining everything was ok, I have configured some users, domains etc. on the master server, when I opened the ISPConfig interface on the second one all my users & domains were there but one day later I have added more users & domains and they show only on the masterserver, it seems like the ISPConfig DB's are not synchronized anymore. I have checked both DB's "dbispconfig1" & "dbispconfig2" and they are different now. When I add users & domains they will only be created in "dbispconfig1"...
I will be glad if sombody can put me in the right direction

ps: I did not forget to set the second server as mirror in ISPC3

thanks in advance!

Last edited by mccyberix; 17th May 2012 at 01:37.
Sponsored Links
Old 17th May 2012, 02:23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccyberix View Post
hello,
I have build up a multiserver cluster with ISPConfig 3, at the begining everything was ok, I have configured some users, domains etc. on the master server, when I opened the ISPConfig interface on the second one all my users & domains were there but one day later I have added more users & domains and they show only on the masterserver, it seems like the ISPConfig DB's are not synchronized anymore. I have checked both DB's "dbispconfig1" & "dbispconfig2" and they are different now. When I add users & domains they will only be created in "dbispconfig1"...
I will be glad if sombody can put me in the right direction

ps: I did not forget to set the second server as mirror in ISPC3

thanks in advance!
ok, after some research I realized that my mysql master/master replication is not working anymore, the db's are out of sync... is there a way securely to bring them back in sync?

thanks!