This sounds to me like you are having 1 dedicated server and want:
ISPConfig on the dedicated server
- to create 5 virtual servers (using ISPConfig)
- and each of these will be for one service
If it's that what you want, you should follow these steps:
1) Follow this tutorial to setup ISPConfig with OpenVZ support on the dedicated server: http://www.howtoforge.com/installing...g-3-debian-6.0
2) Create the 5 VPS using the ISPConfig interface
3) Follow the multi server tutorial from your 1st post on them (forget about the dedicated server).
Attention: In the steps you are setting up the master<->slave relations (primary MySQL access) you should "use" the dedicated server as the master so you can manage all of your servers through it's ISPConfig. OK?
You would than have:
- 1 dedicated server with ISPConfig installed. This will manage the VPS (OpenVZ) (1st tutorial) as well as the services on them (ISPConfig) (2nd tutorial).
- 5 VPS which were created using ISPConfig (see above) (1st tutorial), while always one of them will be used for a service (2nd tutorial).