Sorry, forgot to include that. I am using Centos 6.2 64bit. I installed everything based on 'The Perfect Server' tutorial using Apache 2.
As for errors in the log, none. Only reason I figured out there was a problem was when it stopped creating databases. I noticed it showed a database that I created, however; neither mysql nor phpmyadmin showed the database. Not long after that, I starting getting this when trying to log-in to mysql;
ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Like I said in my first post, I ended up having to use shut off the grant tables in order to fix whatever occurred. The only reason I know it has something to do with ISPC3 is the fact that this will occur if I try to create another database. It has happened 3 times now before I realized ISPC3 was causing this issue.
Hopefully you will know what the issue might be. I know there being no error messages is going to make it hard to track down the issue, however; here's hoping.
P.S. The only message ISPC3 was giving me was that it couldn't connect to database. Also, the only thing I did was remove the prefix for both database and database user. Being the only one using this, I see no use for it. Also, I set root as the database user. I have tried to stop this from happening by putting everything back to the way it was, but that isn't fixing it.
Also, I was having other issues where, when I originally set all of this up, I set my domain up through a client. After a few days, everything (including 2 domains) all turned into SSL default and would not show the actual website, but the Apache 2 Installed page. I ended up deleting all sites and the client in order to fix this. I then set the domain up for the admin itself.
Perhaps this information can help with tracking down the issue as well.
EDIT: Also, this occurs even with a different db user being added. I attempted it using both dbname: test & dbuser: test (also dbname: c0test & dbuser: c0test) and the issue still occurs.
EDIT #2: Ok, after further testing and searching, I find out that some how, root@localhost had lost all Grant permissions. This is weird because I don't mess with the 'mysql' database or any of the other two. Some how or another, ISPC3 deleted the Grant permissions. I ended up restoring those permissions and ISPC3 is able to create databases and users once again, without messing up the system.
Last edited by diago; 9th April 2012 at 07:34.
Reason: adding possible cause