Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 16th March 2012, 02:51

Default Website not working on Multiple Servers

All my previous issues appear to be sorted thank you Till. I still have a little issue which is probably simple, I have created a website assigned to a * IP address and DNS records pointing to the master server. When I shutdown the master server to check if the website still works it does not have I done something wrong in DNS should I create two records one pointing to the master server and another pointing to the slave server?
Sponsored Links
Old 16th March 2012, 02:56

Must the following be ticked on the master and slave servers "Connect Linux userid to webid" ??