This script will download netboot images for major linux distributions and make a menu for PXE Booting in your tftpboot dir.
Current Distributions :
- Debian (stable,unstable and testing)
- Ubuntu (stable and testing)
- Hardware Detection Tool included
: sed and lftp in your path.
1. Download attachment to this post.
2. unpack attachment :
tar xvzf pxeinstaller2.tar.gz
3. edit config options in top of script :
4. Run Script :
5. Boot network client via PXE
6. Install your favorite Linux dist
To redownload any of the installers : just delete its subdir.
Arch Linux is supported...Package available by request, it is too big to attach here.