Old 21st January 2012, 16:04

Default Server Default Page

Hi all,

is there any way that I can define a default page / redirect for non-existent VirtualHosts?

I recently bought some domains for a client and pointed them to my server running ISPConfig 3.0.4.2 and Debian 5.0. The client didn't create an account for those domains, yet so what showed up was the last domain I created on the server (which was the one of another client). I guess this happens because of Apache showing the first site it finds.

Is there any workaround for this? I don't want my clients to see other clients' web sites. I'm just looking for a default server page.

I already tried editing the file "/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default" - unfortunately with no success.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Eric
Sponsored Links