ISPConfig 2.2.4 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release introduces support for
SuPHP, chrooted SSH accounts, Spam white- and
blacklists, support for URIBL blacklists and a tool
for moving sites between clients.
The following packages were updated: ClamAV 0.88.3,
Spamassassin 3.1.3, mod_ssl 2.8.27-1.3.36,
Openssl 0.9.8b, Apache 1.3.36, and several
minor bugs were fixed.
- Added: Support for suPHP.
- Added: Support for chrootSSH in shell accounts.
- Added: Added a tool to move a website from one customer
to another one.
- Added: New feature: Spam whitelist and blacklist.
- Added: New Feature: Webalizer statistics can now be turned on
or off for each web site individually.
- Added: Added URIBL blacklist support for SpamAssassin to
the user settings.
- Update: Apache 1.3.36
- Update: Spamassassin 3.1.3
- Update: mod_ssl 2.8.27-1.3.36
- Update: Openssl 0.9.8b
- Update: ClamAV 0.88.3
- Update: Enhanced Whois script.
- Update: Code cleanup. Path variables used in includes are
now defined as constants.
- Update: Disabled directory listings in the ISPConfig web site.
- Update: Added a message at the end of the installation process
telling users where to log in and how.
- Update: Changed the default document root for ISPConfig
websites from /home/www to each distribution's
suExec doc_root (e.g. /var/www for Debian, Ubuntu,
Fedora, CentOS, Mandriva, /srv/www for newer SuSE
- Update: Replaced old quota.rc.master procmail recipe with a
more reliable one.
- Update: Web interface: Added a block for changes to items
that are currently being updated (-> data consistency).
- Update: Changed the way root's crontab is created during
installation/update (to avoid problems with cron).
- Update: Block access to the recycle bins while the system
is being updated.
- Bugfix: Fixed: No error message when Duplicate Secondary
DNS records are entered.
- Bugfix: Fixed problem where proftpd said that address/port
... are already in use.
- Bugfix: Fixed email regular expression: email addresses can
now also begin with digits (0-9).
- Bugfix: Fixed bug where /root/ispconfig/scripts/shell/backup.php
tried to zip symlinks.
- Bugfix: Added missing images in the help area.
- Bugfix: Delete .vacation.cache if autoresponder message changes
or if autoresponder is turned on/off.
- Bugfix: Changed regular expression for domains.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.4.tar.gz from sourceforge.net
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.4.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and performs an update.