Old 1st January 2012, 23:06

Default Second server

Hi, I've finally setup another ispconfig server, and everything is working ok, except that I have this error on first(master) server when viewing server02 status:

Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column 'limit_openvz_vm_template' in 'field list' # SQL: REPLACE INTO client

I've upgraded both server with svn version of ispconfig.
Old 2nd January 2012, 08:20
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,420 Times in 4,262 Posts

Delete the error in the system log of the ispconfig monitor, you can find a delete button in that row and check if it appears again. If thats the case, then the database scheme on your slave is not up to date.

As a general note, please dont use svn versions on production systems, svn versions contain untested code and might not work at all or break your server.
The Following User Says Thank You to till For This Useful Post:
zbuzanic (2nd January 2012)
Old 2nd January 2012, 10:09

Ok, I've updated with 3.0.4.1 release but I still have undone tasks (jobqueue) in my master ispconfig that produce errors. How can I delete those tasks?
Old 2nd January 2012, 10:15
Super Moderator

There is nothing wrong with these tasks, the problem is the update state of the slave server as you master and slave have a different database layout at the moment so that the replication can not work anymore. Login to the slave server on the shell and execute the command:

ispconfig_update.sh

as root user on the shell and select "stable" when the updater asks you.
zbuzanic (2nd January 2012)
Old 2nd January 2012, 11:03

Unfortunately, it didn't help.

"There are no updates available for ISPConfig 3.0.4.1"

I've looked into master SQL table and even on master there is no "limit_openvz_vm_template" collumn, so I guess it should be limit_openvz_vm_template_id, how to correct it in jobqueue?

ps. fixed it I've renamed table on slave, then renamed it back to original and now it's working as it should.

Last edited by zbuzanic; 2nd January 2012 at 13:01.
Old 11th September 2014, 21:02

Old topic, but still I'm intrigued with the same problem with every new server I add to my multi-server. Every time I add new server I have this error:

Code:
Replication failed. Error: (client) in MySQL server: (localhost) Unknown column 'limit_openvz_vm_template' in 'field list' # SQL: REPLACE INTO client (`client_id`,`sys_userid`,`sys_groupid`,`sys_perm_user`,`sys_perm_group`,`sys_perm_other`,`company_name`,`company_id`,`contact_name`,`customer_no`,`vat_id`,`street`,`zip`,`city`,`state`,`country`,`telephone`,`mobile`,`fax`,`email`,`internet`,`icq`,`notes`,`default_mailserver`,`limit_maildomain`,`limit_mailbox`,`limit_mailalias`,`limit_mailaliasdomain`,`limit_mailforward`,`limit_mailcatchall`,`limit_mailrouting`,`limit_mailfilter`,`limit_fetchmail`,`limit_mailquota`,`limit_spamfilter_wblist`,`limit_spamfilter_user`,`limit_spamfilter_policy`,`default_webserver`,`limit_web_ip`,`limit_web_domain`,`limit_web_quota`,`web_php_options`,`limit_web_subdomain`,`limit_web_aliasdomain`,`limit_ftp_user`,`limit_shell_user`,`ssh_chroot`,`limit_webdav_user`,`default_dnsserver`,`limit_dns_zone`,`limit_dns_slave_zone`,`limit_dns_record`,`default_dbserver`,`limit_database`,`limit_cron`,`limit_cron_type`,`limit_cron_frequency`,`limit_traffic_quota`,`limit_client`,`limit_mailmailinglist`,`limit_openvz_vm`,`limit_openvz_vm_template`,`parent_client_id`,`username`,`password`,`language`,`usertheme`,`template_master`,`template_additional`,`created_at`,`id_rsa`,`ssh_rsa`)
I've search on my "old" master server for string "limit_openvz_vm_template" and didn't find it anywhere (database on old and new is limit_openvz_vm_template_id) so I'm just puzzled where is that string saved and how can I fix it or change it to updated one "limit_openvz_vm_template_id".
Old 12th September 2014, 10:40
Super Moderator

The problem is that a new slave has to resync all changes that are marked with server_id = 0 from sys_datalog to become compatibl with the master servers and one of this resync records has this non existing field.

What you can do is this:

1) make a backup of th master database
2) delete all records from sys_datalog where dbtable = 'client'.
3) Go To tools >Resync in ispconfig and select to resync all clients (only the clients, not the other items).
zbuzanic (12th September 2014)