Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 21st December 2011, 14:45

Default Set-up option using Debian 6 and ISPConfig 3

Hello,

I am reconfiguring one of my Linux boxes. I am going with Till's recommended use of Debian 6 this time. This is what I want to accomplish IF POSSIBLE.

I am trying to pull-off basically having two VPS running off of one motherboard and one ISPConfig install, but HOPEFULLY with two separate ethernet cards. Here is the general plan, then tell me if it could work in a logical way, or if I am plain nuts.

SAME BOX: 3 x 80 GB Raid 5 and another 3 x 80 GB Raid 5. I don't want to have all 6 in one family, then partition. I want two stand alone raid systems with two stand alone Linux installs each with their own Eth card, but hopefully one ISPConfig 3 install on one or the other. Reason: I want one to contain my own websites with admin level control, then distribute CPanels on the client end.

If it helps, I have two public IPs available and I am running an Asus MB with Intel Matrix Raid Control and i7 3.2Ghz Intel Quadcore.

Thanks much.
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd December 2011, 14:35

So what is your actual question?

http://www.e-rave.nl/