Old 5th December 2011, 17:02

Default Ispconfig mirror with squeeze

Hi everybody, I'm here again. First of all I have to say sorry for my english but I'm from argentine and my english is not the best.
I had setup ISpconfig with the tutorial of howto run your own dns records in squeeze (http://www.howtoforge.com/how-to-run...debian-squeeze)
The only difference is that I use dovecot instead of courrier
Well, I have my secondary server in a different location with diferent ISP / public IP.
I'm trying to use my secondary dns server as a mirror of my prymary server, I'm talking about mirroring webs, mails and dbs. I had sucefully setup rsync to sync /var/www , /var/vmail/ and /var/lib/mysql.
My secondary dns server only has bind and ispconfig installed, Now my question is... Can I obtain a working mirror of my primary server If I install all the same software on my secondary server (Postfix, Dovecot, Saslauthd, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, etc, etc) and rsync /var/www , /var/vmail/ and /var/lib/mysql
Do I have to make some changes in mysql setup for mirroring th DBs?

Thank in advance
Sponsored Links