Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 24th November 2011, 16:46

Default Permission problem after upgrade to 10.04

Hi everyone
I need some help with my hosting server.
After the upgrade to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS I encountered some problems with directory permission.
As suggested in this post i deactivated PHP global modifying /etc/mime.types and /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf, so the permmision was solved but now.... i cannot access to my ISPconfig web interface.
Apache error log says:

Code:
SoftException in Application.cpp:221: File "/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/index.php" is not in document root of Vhost "/var/www"
Some suggestions?
Thank you in advance

Gangelies
Sponsored Links