Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Technical

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 21st November 2011, 21:02

Default Port forwarding and Linux

Hi,

I just purchased a load balancing router for my servers and the configuration is set-up correctly with new router. Port forwarding is working coming in (set to DMZ, so all ports are open both ways). I am using ISPConfig 3.0.4, the new LAN IP has been set-up, and using the remote test set-up that is built into the load balancer shows the number of packets sent to the WAN IP, then to the LAN IP through port 80, with none sent back. I feel pretty confident that this is not an ISPConfig issue, but something with the Linux box. Running ifconfig shows the LAN IP just fine. Packets sent, none dropped, so I am wondering what I may be missing.

Thanks a lot
Sponsored Links