Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 3rd October 2011, 17:12

Default Remote Problem - Adding client

I have just started trying to figure out how to use the Remote capabilities to add a client. The SOAP login works. I created a basic html form for the required fields, the $_POST array shows data submitted, the $params array shows data but when the client_add method is called, the record is created but with NO data. I get the record ID returned without error as if everything worked.

I am using ISPConfig 3.0.3.3 freshly updated.

When I replaced my params with the example client add params I get the same results.

Solved: The $params['master-template'] was set to '1'.
There were no templates defined in the client-template table.
Setting the master-template to '' or '0', conditional says > 0, prevents the array_merge.
Unsure why the array_merge removes values for keys not defined in client_template table.

Last edited by SupportMyster; 12th October 2011 at 15:20. Reason: further testing accomplished
Sponsored Links