I'm tryng to use ISPCONFIG 3 on my home webserver
follow what I did:
1. I buyed a domain qaligo.com on godaddy
2. I buyed a DNS Service on no-ip.com
3. I configured my home webserver with Debian 6.0 and Ispconfig 3
4. Create a website 'qaligo.com'
5. Create a Client called 'ciccio'
6. replace the DNS server of godaddy with DNS NO-IP server
7. turn on my hme webserver
8. enabled the noip client with the command: /usr/local/bin/noip2
NOTE: I buyed the DNS service 'cause I have a dynamic ip
my home webserver is turn on but when I digit
I always receive the follow mssage:
"CONNECTION TIMED OUT"
IS IT A PROBLEM OF 'MY CONFIGURATION HOME WEBSERVER' OR 'ISPCONFIG CONFIGURATION' PROBLEM?
thank you in advance