Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 31st May 2011, 16:20

Default Testing Tomcat 6 mod_jk with no DNS setup under ispconfig2

I am migrating to a new server.
I am trying to set up tomcat 6 with mod_jk, and I need to be able to find out if the secure port redirect is occuring.

However, I did not set up my dns properly, as I don't want to put my production server online until I am sure everything is working.

If I navigate to where my website should be by using my ip address, I get an ispconfig error message saying that the ip is shared and to type in the domain name to go there.

How can I check if I can access my webapp via mod_jk via port 8009 without having set up my dns ?
Sponsored Links