Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 15th April 2011, 19:31

Unhappy Issues not resolved after update to 3.0.3.3

Hi All;

I had reported a couple issues in thread:

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51720

I was told that the inability for a webdav user to be added by resellers would be fixed in this release, however I still do not see the ability for resellers to add webdav users.

Also, I had logged a bug for resellers not being able to add secondary DNS zones. They can sort of add them now, however there is no dns server selection drop down, so you cannot add a secondary dns zone.

These are both features I really would like to have working, but neither is working still after the upgrade. Please let me know if you need any more information or details.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 18th April 2011, 11:33
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,655 Times in 4,464 Posts

Quote:
I was told that the inability for a webdav user to be added by resellers would be fixed in this release, however I still do not see the ability for resellers to add webdav users.
Works for me. Ensure that you have set a correct limit for max number of webdav users in the reselelr settings.

Quote:
Also, I had logged a bug for resellers not being able to add secondary DNS zones. They can sort of add them now, however there is no dns server selection drop down, so you cannot add a secondary dns zone.
Same as with webdav users.
Old 18th April 2011, 19:40

The webdav issue was my limit set incorrectly, however the secondary dns issue doesn't seem to be. I've taken a couple screen shots between the reseller interface and the admin interface. For some reason, the server is not there in the reseller interface. There's no way to select the dns server for the domain to be created on, or to see which server it's currently on for secondary zones created in the admin interface already.

I would like to get this resolved, so please let me know what other information I can provide.

Thanks!
Attached Images