#1  
Old 5th September 2006, 14:51
jarrell jarrell is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Need Help With Some Settings

During inital installation after doing the ./setup its in a completely different language than im used to. So during that selection option where I can say I want english I chose it and kept going with installation. Now please dont get confused when I say this because this is the best way I know how to explain whats going on:

When you edit some sort of setting; you see it in english. On submission (clicking save); its in some other language I understand and comes right back to english! Can somebody tell me how to fix that?

Also I need someone to tell me how to get ispconfig to start as a service so that when the machine is rebooted; ispconfig is automatically restarted with it. Thanks alot!!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 5th September 2006, 15:03
jjw jjw is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 87
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrell
...
Also I need someone to tell me how to get ispconfig to start as a service so that when the machine is rebooted; ispconfig is automatically restarted with it. Thanks alot!!
/sbin/chkconfig ispconfig_server on should ensure that the ISP config server starts every time you reboot (I think this is set by default, but you could run /sbin/chkconfig --list | grep ispconfig to see). Can't help you with your first issue though. Good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 5th September 2006, 16:41
jarrell jarrell is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 30
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw
/sbin/chkconfig ispconfig_server on should ensure that the ISP config server starts every time you reboot (I think this is set by default, but you could run /sbin/chkconfig --list | grep ispconfig to see). Can't help you with your first issue though. Good luck.
[root@jdubbhosting ~]# chkconfig ispconfig_server on
service ispconfig_server does not support chkconfig
[root@jdubbhosting ~]#
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 6th September 2006, 18:42
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,745 Times in 2,578 Posts
Default

Can you post the beginning of one of the other init scripts in /etc/init.d?

Quote:
When you edit some sort of setting; you see it in english. On submission (clicking save); its in some other language I understand and comes right back to english! Can somebody tell me how to fix that?
That's strange... Do you have a screenshot of it?
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 16th April 2011, 07:21
cambo cambo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 53
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
 
Default Solution for Centos 5.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrell View Post
[root@jdubbhosting ~]# chkconfig ispconfig_server on
service ispconfig_server does not support chkconfig
[root@jdubbhosting ~]#
I know this thread is old, but I have just had this problem.
It appears to be a Centos thing as I found the solution on the Centos site.
You need to edit the /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server script as follows:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
# chkconfig: - 90 25
# processname: ispconfig_server
# description: ISPConfig Server Service Script
#########################################################################
# Copyright (c) 2005, projektfarm Gmbh, Till Brehm, Falko Timme
Added 3 lines between #!/bin/bash and the start of the copyright notice.
It is important you add all 3 lines and that the # is in front of them.
Hope this helps someone in the future.
Regards
Cambo
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cambo For This Useful Post:
falko (17th April 2011)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Roundcube doesnt save language, identities and timezone settings. maxx Tips/Tricks/Mods 32 12th July 2007 14:26
::Roundcube Settings Now Save:: cctex10 Installation/Configuration 1 15th June 2006 14:26
Can't access System config / Settings section Spektro Installation/Configuration 1 9th December 2005 15:31
Server Settings won't save Critical Installation/Configuration 6 21st October 2005 23:26
Default settings for users linuxfast General 1 24th September 2005 14:51


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.